Just when we thought it was all over it came back again. I speak with scores of pastors leading in these relentless, unprecedented difficult days. I want to help with a sermon series for these times. I have prepared an online video course, "Leading in Times of Crisis." This will offer you background material, exegetical aids, a sermon manuscript and a video sermon.
This course walks you through exegesis and preparation on four sermons dealing with anxiety in the world today.
In this virtual course, each of the four sermons will come with...
- Exegetical study notes on the weekly passage
- A webinar with me, discussing approaches to preaching the passage
- A full manuscript of the passage
- Illustrative links for further research
- Links to classic sermons on the passage
With so much vying for your attention these days, this course gives you practical training that fits your schedule so you can focus on ministering to your people. Plus, you’ll strengthen your exegetical skills to help you break down any passage in Scripture and preach it.
You’ll walk away ready to preach…
- Psalm 46 – How Not to Get Shook Up When Your World Shakes Down
- Matthew 6:25–34 – The Care Cure: Christ’s Therapy
- Philippians 4:4–6 – The Guard at Anxiety Gate
- James 1:2–4 – Triumph in Testing Times
Start your online course today – and become even more equipped to shepherd the people in your care!
Dr. Joel Gregory
Dr. Joel C. Gregory, a long-time minister and seasoned preacher, holds the George W. Truett Endowed Chair in Preaching and Evangelism at the George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University. He has spoken or taught in churches and seminaries around the world and served as the lead editor and author of Baptist Preaching: A Global Anthology.